Lumbini Heritage Tour brings you to Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha, in Nepal's Terai region, near the Nepal-India border town of Sunauli. Buddha was born at Lumbini, Nepal, in the southern Terai plains, 623 BC.
Lumbini is located around 306 miles from Kathmandu, on the UNESCO World Heritage List. It's the holiest Buddhist shrine in the world, with millions of people flocking there every year. Lumbini is preserved by the Lumbini Development Project, which includes the precise site of Buddha's birth, a sacred pond where Buddha's mother Maya Devi bathed before his birth, a temple dedicated to Maya Devi, and King Ashok's pillar.
Many Buddhist nations have built monasteries, temples, and shrines in and around Lumbini today. On the way back, you'll stop in Devdaha, which was the ancient capital and the birthplace of Queen Maya Devi. A relic of Lord Buddha (one of the eight Asthu Dhatu) is housed in a brick stupa at Ramgram.
Facts about Lumbini Helicopter tour
- Visit the birthplace of Lord Buddha, in Lumbini.
- Discover the rich Buddhist cultural & traditional heritage.
- King Ashok's Pillar, Maya Devi Temple, Sacred Pond (UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
- Tour around palaces & ruins of the ancient capital, Devdaha & Ramgram.
Heli Tour Cost Includes:
- Passenger Insurance
- Ground time cost
Heli tour cost excludes:
- Drop and pick up from Airport
- Domestic airport departure tax
Safety Notes for Lumbini Helicopter Tours:
There are some important things to remember regarding safety and regulations as well as the trip in general for Lumbini Helicopter Flight Tour. For starters, the total amount of places we visit and our landing spots may change depending on the weather and other condition. Safety is our utmost priority, both for the clients as well as our crew. So, the final decision to make will be in the hands of our experienced pilots as they are the ones best suited to make this decision.
On our Helicopter Flight to Lumbini Helicopter Tour, we will try to include all the important locations and highlights and give you as much time as possible to enjoy the breathtaking scenery and culture of the region.
Some other important points to remember during the heli tour are listed below:
- Always be in the line of sight of your pilot. Enter/exit the helicopter from the side or front.
- Make sure you are wearing your seatbelt properly.
- Don’t leave your anointed seat until the pilot has signaled it is safe to do so.
- Weight distribution is important in Helicopters, so we will try to arrange seats accordingly. Please try not to change your assigned seats.
- No smoking unless you have received permission from the captain.
NOTE: Bookings must be made 15 days in advance of the flight date, and flight confirmation must be received one week in advance of the flight date. Extra costs like airport taxes, national park fees, and breakfast are not included in the rates listed below.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If a booking is canceled, we must be notified by the customer one week before the flight date. Cancellations made one week before the flight date are free of charge. Cancellations made within one week will be charged 10% of the total cost of the chosen sector.